The Module provides introductory level learning for practice managers to understand the human resources role. It also forms part of our practice management blended learning programme and it can be completed as a standalone module.
This online module and compulsory taught day covers:
- Capability and Disciplinary Issues and Procedures
- Developing staff
The cost of the standalone module is £160 + VAT.
This HR unit is taught using a blended learning approach and is suitable for managers in general practice.
Taught days are very interactive with lots of discussions and scenarios. The unit is written and delivered by experienced practice managers and field experts. The content is currently undergoing professional accreditation with the Royal College of General Practitioners and the CPD Standards Office.
The unit is composed of one online module and one face-to-face taught day which are both compulsory in order to successfully complete the unit. Students will have access to the online module for six months from the date of payment and will be enrolled on the next face-to-face session available.
Students must score 100% in the multiple-choice test at the end of the online unit and attend the full-day taught day to successfully complete the module. Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a certificate of completion from Londonwide LMCs and 10 CPD hours from the CPD Standards Office.
- Students need to be a practice manager or a manager working in primary care who has responsibility for human resources.
- A member of staff working in general practice looking to become a practice manager or expecting to take responsibility for human resources in their practice.
- A practice manager who lacks confidence with human resources.
- Students will need to have access to email.
Taught days available:
Thursday 30th January 2020 – Open for Bookings
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org