The module provides a vital update for practice managers looking to improve their finance and business knowledge. It also forms part of our practice manager blended learning programme and it can be completed as a standalone module.
The online course content and the included taught day cover:
- Understanding the different income streams coming into general practice
- Monitoring and maximising practice income
- Controlling costs and working effectively
- Calculating staff costs
- Costing new services
- Understanding practice accounts and accounting terminology
- The importance of financial governance and probity
You can find more information about the course here.